Monday, March 2, 2009

Miss ya already...

I have to say, during the time y'all were here Katie, it seemed like the time was going by slow enough, but boy when the end came, it just seemed like it had flown by. I've uploaded these pictures to Snapfish, but here are a bunch of my favorites that I had to post up here of Galina and Gabby. They are so silly and I absolutely loved how Gabby just wanted to give Galina kisses and hugs every time she saw her. Can't wait to see you guys again!! =0)Don't worry Katie, this only happened once, I think! =0)
These girls love their Aunt Molly!!! =0)
When Gabby would get a little too lovey, we had to move her back from Galina, so here she is getting as close as she can by loving on Aunt Molly!! Silly!
I think everyone absolutely loved making Galina smile, and the best part was that she would oblige you quite a bit!! She is just too beautiful!!
Clay will tell you he likes cats, he just won't admit to the fact that he loves that they love the attention he gives them. He knows where to pet and rub!! =0) Big old fat Larry is such a sucker for loving these days too!! Perfect match!!
Clay unfortunately had to be without Gabby for quite a bit of our stay. She absolutely loved it when he would walk through the door each weekend. She loves her Daddy so much!! The first night he came down he went ahead and laid down with her in bed, so she'd fall asleep quickly. She did so, however, so did he!! I ended up putting her in her pack-n-play at around 10pm, so he could move around a bit more freely! =0)
Grannie made these beautiful, I guess you would call them shirts, for Gabby and Galina. So we had to put them together for pictures! Gabby, as I have stated before, loves to give Galina loveys and Galina by the end of their trip was able to tolerate them a little bit more. =0) Here Gabby is getting a hug.
And here she is going in for a kiss!! Ha ha!!
Such pretty Cousins!!
Lovely Galina!!
Laughing Gabby!!!
So we brought a few things from Greenville for Galina to use while she was here. This walker my parents bought for Gabby last year when she was learning to walk. Of course, Gabby hated it, but Galina actually would sit in it and play with the toys. This sparked Gabby's interest and before we knew it, she was playing with it quite a bit. Didn't actually want to walk in it, but enjoyed the toys!! She did the same thing with all of the stuff we bought for Galina too. =0)
All of the Grandbabbies together! Gabby did not last long at all.
Wii and Mario Cart time!!
Saying goodbye. Not fun.
Always happy Galina!!
Pop Pop is laughing because Gabby was screaming/talking at some poor guy in the corner. Ay!
Grannie watching the plane being boarded. I know she can't wait to go to Hawaii to see them again, as do the rest of us!!! We love you guys!
I hosted a Southern Living Party Friday and Sonja and David came down to help me get ready. One of the many task Sonja did was put up my Curtain rods, which I've had forever but never put up. Gabby loves steps, so I had to snap a few pictures of her trying to climb up to help Aunt Sonja!! =0)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Man I miss ya'll...and no picture of how your new curtain rod looks? Did you put up your new curtains and shower stuff?

Lauren said...

Great pics Emily! Gabby and Galina look so much alike!

cheryl said...

Adorable!!!!!