This picture, for some reason, I could not find while we were partying with Aunt Mi mi. Gabby decided at one point that she needed to get into Julius's car seat. His car seat is in a chair, for easy access. She pulled her stool right up to the seat, and crawled on up in. Thankfully she didn't do it again...attempted yes, however never succeeded. =0)
Pop Pop and Granny came up on Thursday to visit with us and hang out. Gabby of course kept Pop Pop occupied in the bedroom playing!! =0)
While in WA, Clay sent Gabby, Molly and I a beautiful rose bush for Valentines. I say Molly, because he knew I could not bring it back with me so he was very nice in that he got her a bush so that it would live for as long as she wanted it too! =0) Molly mentioned that she'd tell Nick that Clay got her Valentines flowers too!! Hee hee, so sneaky!! I hope they are blooming big for you Molls!!
By the time we left, little Julius was smiling all of the time at Aunt Mi mi. It was so fun to attempt to make him smile. Gabby and I were blessed with one every once in awhile, however Molly just had to talk to him and he would just light up. It was so wonderful to watch!! I had to take advantage Monday morning and snap some of him smiling at his Mommy. So fun!!! =0) I do love his face in one of the pictures, giving me the "who you lookin' at" look. One is of a sneeze too! =0) Ha ha!!






4 comments:
So fun!! Gabby is such a sweet girl!! We miss you already!
Ha! That's great - go Clay, that's very sweet :) I love that Julius is smiling so much now - it helps to make it all worth it! Glad everyone is home safe and sound and settling in (the sleep stuff will work itself out, that was a BIG deal for Gabby!)!!
Clay can send me a valentine next year! :)
I love your nephew---he is sooo cute!
I'm so glad you had such a nice trip.
Hey I love your Seattle pictures and of course the Twilight pictures are awesome too.
Post a Comment