We watched Gabby play with her new "Crabby" hat from Aunt Mi mi. We started with just the dress and slowly but surely, she added the hat and shoes. Gotta love fashion!!
Then, Friday morning, we headed to visit Forks. On the way, we stopped in Port Angeles to check out a few of the sites there and to eat. The resturaunt "Bella Italia" where Edward and Bella had their "first" date in the book was closed until dinner time. So we settled on a little hole in the wall (literally) place called "Haven on 1st Street". It was nice and the food was yummy. The Twilight store was tiny compared to the one in Forks. I had to stick a picture of Sonja's favorite place to eat in there. It was the first and only one I've seen. =0)
On our way to Forks, we pass by Lake Crescent. It was a very long drive around this lake, but the view was spectacular!! The water took on so many different shades of blue and green. It was beautiful!!!
More pictures to come!!!






1 comment:
hey you just made my night!! I bought Galina that same dress at the Target in Silverdale :) I couldn't pass up $8 but it's a 3T - hopefully it'll still look good in a year and a half...The lake is gorgeous and it's funny that you've never seen a Jack in the Box. They're all over here and in TX too - but I guess that shouldn't surprise me that you've never seen one. Duh Katie. They're okay. I like What-A-Burger! better - YUM! But I've only ever seen those in TX. Love you guys - can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment