Gabby is just so unique to me. She doesn't always want her picture taken, as you will be able to see in the bottom right picture. Yet, when she does, she will ham it up. For example, the many random pictures of her up close and personal, mainly with her tongue. She is such a little comedian AND showman! I love it!! =0) She has also become quite skilled with a cell phone. This little one is fake of course, however she loves pretending to talk on it and to have Clay and I talk to whoever she wants too!!




4 comments:
I love all of these collages you always do. She is such a cutie!
Love the outfits too! :) Can't wait to see her again!!
She's so funny toting a Book of Mormon and a cell phone - early missionary training!
Cute as always! I don't know where she got those ham genes :-)
And um ... Blue Christmas? Might want to update play list - If you want :-)
Post a Comment