went through this lovely lovely hike below! We were a little unprepared for this walk. It only said a moderate hike. A little over a mile later, we made it to the above collage. Of course, once we made it, we were met with about 50 feet of drift wood (which you can see in the first picture in the top right corner of the below collage) that we had to manage to get over just to get to the beautiful beach. It was very tedious, especially with Gabby and little Julius. We did it though, and had a blast along the way. Both Molly and I have decided we'd do it all over again, it was that fun!
Once on the gorgeous "black" sand, we enjoyed watching Gabby run around picking up sand, throwing it and even attempting to smear it all over her face.
On the way back, I really had to go to "el baƱo". I braved this lovely "privy" and even lived to take some pictures. Let's just say it was a toilet over a huge huge whole filled with waste. Fun!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment