Fox Hole... Everybody Get Down...
Yay, so exciting! Will you try for a vbac? I wish I only had 8 weeks. I still have 3 months and am wondering how there will be room for the baby. Love the photos of Gabby in her Easter outfit.
Yay, how fun!
Thanks guys! I actually will have to have a c-section! My body does not want to cooperate when it comes to child birth. Ha ha!! =0)
THATS GREAT!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like....Gabby will be a great big sister!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay, so exciting! Will you try for a vbac? I wish I only had 8 weeks. I still have 3 months and am wondering how there will be room for the baby.
Love the photos of Gabby in her Easter outfit.
Yay, how fun!
Thanks guys! I actually will have to have a c-section! My body does not want to cooperate when it comes to child birth. Ha ha!! =0)
THATS GREAT!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like....Gabby will be a great big sister!!!!
Post a Comment