Just having fun with my camera!!
It was an awesome 70 degrees outside today, so we went for a walk and then played in the yard. I couldn't help but snap a few photos of Gabby investigating everything she could find and practice walking up the steps. So fun!!





Zaidy was pooped after our walk, so all she did was lay around outside while we played!!

Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a gorgeous little girl, outside on a gorgeous day. Glad you got to soak up some sunshine and warm weather - wish I could mail you some, like those commercials where you can buy hugs and smiles and what not, I'd mail you some warm weather and sunshine :) Love you.
Careful - this camera business can become very addictive (trust me on this one).
Cute pictures, and don't you just love bath time. When the girls were little, they loved to be outside and would get just as dirty as anything you've ever seen, but I didn't care - nothing a little bathtub time and lye soap wouldn't take care of! (okay, maybe Ivory)
These are some great shots, I'm gonna have to order some!
Post a Comment