This is for Clay. The Crocodile is a famous venue for the start of a bunch of popular bands, such as Nirvana. We were thinking of eating there, but it looked all closed up, so we just took pictures and left. Plus, there was this very intoxicated and "high" woman walking around yelling not very appropriate things. Some pictures came out blurry, because I took them as I was walking! Ha ha!!
Here we are at the top of the Space Needle. It was awesome!! Gabby loved it and did not want to come back inside. It was so cold and windy on one side and bright and sunny on the other. Most pictures were taken on the less breezy side. Gabby was almost knocked over by the wind a few times. Poor kid! She loved having Aunt Mi Mi hold her up to the telescope, and that was only made possible by Julius's very awesome disposition. He slept the whole time we were in Seattle. Well, he woke up after the Space Needle to eat, yet that was the very last thing we did, before eating dinner and leaving. He was such a little trooper the whole time. I do not think we will do that to him again though. =0) You have to love Gabby's expression as she is "trying" to look through the telescope. She is so fun!! Also, don't ya just love the view of Mt. Rainier? It was amazing. The coolest part, is on our way to Seattle, we drive right by it. It is HUGE!!!! =0)







3 comments:
Love Seattle! Micah served his mission in Everette, WA so he loves it too!
What fun! I didn't know you guys were heading out there!
What a great trip! I am so glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment