Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family is so much fun!

Ella had her birthday this past weekend and it was a blast! Once again, I'm just going to send the pictures I have taken to ya Kerri so you can put them on your blog. I'm putting up the ones of Gabby with the family! =0) On Sunday we actually headed to Raleigh to see the Dedication/Blessing of our newest little cousin, Jesse!! He is so adorable and Jamie and Cara Lynn are such wonderful parents!! We had a great weekend just hanging out in Jacksonville and riding to Raleigh! =0) Kerriann had the awesome idea of having the kids eat outside at Ella's birthday since it was nice and breezy out so of course Gabby had to eat outside too! She was thoroughly enjoying her chicken nuggets and veggies here! Ella hanging out with Aunt Molly!Pop Pop had to do a hay ride of course!! The kids absolutely loved it and Gabby even rode with Aunt Molly!!!I have no idea what Gabby is eating here but it sure looks funky! She actually bit her lip twice during the night. The first time was all my fault and the second she did as she was falling down on a toy! Ay! We thought she was going to have a horrible time with her bottle but she actually did okay!!!She loves to try and get Pop Pop's glasses from around his neck!!! =0)Molly's sister-n-law decided to get her ear pierced on Saturday so here is Gabby waiting with her mom!! She did not like this hat at all, yet somehow it kind of suits her!! He he!!This is at the Blessing!! Gabby did very good before and after but I ended up in the back of the church with her during the Dedication because she wouldn't settle down!! Ay! At least we got to hear most of it!! =0)Molly and Nick are patiently waiting to take a big family picture!! =0)Hanging out with Grannie, looking out at the garden down below!! =0) Here is a big old family picture of a bunch of the Vogel clan and their families!! I couldn't feel my legs by the end of it!! It was a beautiful day!! =0)

5 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I want to go on a hay ride. That looks like so much fun!

Katie said...

You can't say that a witch hat suits your daughter :) ! Looks like fun, as always, with everyone around! I miss it all...

Lauren said...

Aww such great pictures! I love seeing into your lives just a little. Joel tells me every Sunday at church when he sees Gabby that she is the cutest baby he's ever seen! I'd have to agree she is tooo cute!

Ashley said...

I love the witch hat!!!

what is she going to be for halloween?!~

Sonja Fox said...

This is a beautiful picture of your family!