Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Helping Mommy? =0)

Gabby of course is into everything now a days and she loves to follow me around the house. She'll follow Clay around too. One time when he was in the bedroom she was in the living room with me and she managed to make her way back to him. It was so cute listening to her and her hurried breathing as she was heading back there. =0) Here though, is a picture of her helping me with the dish washer. Zaidy had to make sure we weren't messing with food and that Gabby wasn't getting all of it if there was any. =0) This is a video we took when Gabby was about 6 months old. I'm sorry it is side ways, I wasn't even thinking about how hard it would be to see afterward. Anyways, we took this because Gabby was figuring out that she could take Zaidy's toys and, drum roll please...put them in her mouth. =0) I'm kind of loud in the background, sorry, just mute it if I'm too much. I couldn't help it! =0)

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Got to love help with the dishwasher. My kids are always trying to climb on the dishwasher. Maybe they think that is a fun way to take a shower.

Amanda said...

I can't believe she is already so big..seems like it was yesterday when we happened to be at the hospital when she was born!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily, This is so cute how she wants to help you!! My Emily loves to make the messes, Autumn is my helper! She loves to sweep and mop! I'm still feeling under the weather, but hopefully I will get better shortly. We have this Hurricane coming straight at us, and I don't want to be stuck inside all weekend. Gabby is too cute!

Miss Stace said...

Gabby is adorable!!!