Miss Gabby is getting into everything now and is absolutely hilarious to watch as she does so. Her eating has become much messier and I don't even try to keep a bib on her anymore. Her usual attitude towards it is fine in the beginning but as she progresses through her meal, she slowly starts tugging until she has it off. The video is of where we discovered most of her food a couple of nights ago. She was having way too much fun eating and we didn't notice how big of a neck line was on the shirt she had on. She is always peaking down her shirt, maybe I should have been looking closer all a long. =0)
I have slowly been collecting a bunch of pictures of what she has been doing and learning to do and play with for a few weeks now. Here are a bunch of pictures of her latest conquests!!! =0) This next picture is for you Katie! She has finally started enjoying drinking out of her ECU sippy cup. Thanks for giving it to her!! =0)

Zaidy loves to love on Clay when he gets home from work. Always ready to play too!!
I was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and so Gabby was doing her usual running around. I was washing up some dishes when I heard plastic hitting the ground, turned around and discovered Gabby had found the pan/tupperware cabinet!! I let her play in it until she got bored and moved onto something else!! Zaidy is never to far from her when she is out on a mission!!


This is generally where she tries to go afterward, the dog bowl. Ay!! We are working on keeping her out of it and it out of sight! =0)
I think she was trying to get on the vent but I kept asking her to look at me, so this was the look I got!!
This is her newest obsession. She loves to race to the door now too look out and talk, talk, talk, and talk, whenever I let Zaidy out!!

We went to Jacksonville this past weekend to celebrate Johnny's bday. Saturday morning there was a Farmer's day parade in Richlands so Mom, Molly, Kerriann, Julia, and Ella and Gabby and I all met up with Tina and Kim and her little ones to watch it. It lasted maybe 25 minutes so it was definitely short but sweet. Afterward we went over to the fair part of it and walked around the different tables and watched the kids play in the fun park area! All in all, it was a fun morning!!
Gabby for some reason, did not like this little umbrella stroller for nothing. She had her cry face on the whole time so I finally took her out to hold her! =0)
Aunt Molly trying very hard to get her to calm down!! =0)
While at the fair Mom thought it would be fun to buy two marshmallow launchers! Yeah hilarious until Clay decided to aim it at me when we had gotten back to Johnny's house and hit me right under the eye with one of the little demon balls. Man that puppy hurt. I had some choice words for Clay but I held some of them in. =0) I was trying to be nice. Ay!! Here is a picture of Jason with one of them. I got pelted with them when I went outside to see what was up with Jason and Molly later on. Boy was that the wrong thing to do. =0) It ended up being a chase and in the end, I got marshmallows stuck in the thing and Molly had to get them out. =0) I went in afterward, I knew I was going to loose big time!! =0)
Gabby had discovered the railing around the porch and was peaking through the top and bottom of it. So silly!
Gabby loves her Pop Pop! She was talking to him in this picture about something, I didn't quite catch it though! He he!!
Happy Birthday Johnny! I figure Kerriann, I won't put pictures up on the blog of his party in case you are going to put them on your blog. =0) I'll send you the ones I took!!! =0)
I took these pictures today of Gabby discovering the world outside through the window. She was in the office with me earlier and as she was playing and standing when she realized that there was a window and she could see out of it and so she started talking! I didn't want her around the wires and plugs for the computer so we immediately went out into the living room and I showed her the window in there. She would crawl back to it every once in awhile and stand up and start talking! So I had to snap some shots!! =0)
She finally got bored and decided she would rather examin this pen and then came crawling after me into the kitchen!! She is so funny!!
Hope everyone is doing great!!!



5 comments:
Looks like she's doing her job--keeping you on your toes.
:)
She is something!! Looks like she's one happy girl!! I can see she's keeping you busy these days!! I love that time. Emily and Autumn are now getting into things, but it's mainly their own toys now and I'm still stepping on them! Gabby is adorable. Oh, I love seeing pics of your family. Everyone has grown up and it's so hard to believe!!
I love seeing everyone too - Gabby is so adorable, I know she is a hand-full but would you have it any other way? She is gorgeous. I love the food down the shirt! Zaidy is always ready with a toy, just in case Gabby needs to play...that is so great, she's a good dog! Love you all!
she is such a cutie!!
ps...i have a new blog address!~
always adorable! this was a really long post by the way :) love ya!
Post a Comment