I have my lovely computer back now and it is up and running thanks to David. It is so awesome to be able to get on now and have things run quickly! I love it and didn't realize how much I missed it until it wasn't there to turn on. Although loosing the computer came at a great time. Gabby had started becoming mobile and she hasn't stopped of course so it kind of forced me out of the office. Now we spend most of the day on the living room floor crawling around and her getting into everything she can find that isn't one of her toys! =0) I'll put videos and pictures on later!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so happy you have your computer back. I hate when our internet goes down, I would hate to think what I would do if I didn't have my computer at all. I do so much on it. Pictures, emails, bills, shopping. I guess you can say I'm spoiled to have a computer programmer as a husband. I can't believe how fast Gabby is growing. Do you guys want more??!
Post a Comment