Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!!

We headed out to Jason and Erin's to party with them for the holiday!! Pop Pop ended up keeping Gabby for us while we got ready to go. So he headed outside and let her steer the car. She looks great behind the wheel doesn't she? =0) She absolutely loved standing there playing.

Molly is trying her hardest to read the first of the Twilight series while we were at Erin's. =0)
Emma loved Gabby's bathing suit and so she was trying to show it off!!Jason is so funny with his spiky hair.
Emma is always so cute when she poses! =0)Gabby thoroughly enjoyed being on Pop Pop's shoulders and even tried to follow him when he put her down to go back out and work. When we got home that night, Mom and I had some cleaning up to do so Pop Pop got Gabby again and he discovered that Gabby does like to be inside of a laundry basket. He he! She stayed in this for probably and hour, playing with the cat, dogs and Pop Pop.
I had brought my camera to take more pictures as we partied but Molly and I ended up being in the pool the whole time. Jason G. had two friends come over and we ended up playing with them in the pool. We threw them around and dunked them and then they "tried" to return the favor. =0) It was pretty funny watching these little 5 and 7 year old boys trying to dunk Molly and I. We did have a blast though!! Kerriann , Johnny, Julia, Ella, Michael, Kim, Callie, Ethan, and Brody all came to play too! I just do not have any pictures of them! Ay! Thanks Jason and Erin!!! Happy Labor Day everyone!!

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily, I can't get over how adorable Gabby is!! And how much Emma and Jason and all the other little ones have grown up!! They are so cute!! I love watching my nephew Noah grow! He's gotten so big and cute!! Love the pics!

Katie said...

Like I said, I love seeing the pictures. Everyone looks so tan! I love the clothes basket as a babysitter :) I can't wait! Well, we miss and love you guys!