Friday, September 26, 2008

Love the double stuffed!!

So I'm eating some Oreo's after my lunch today, I know I do not need them, but they are way too good to resist! Well, Gabby is sitting next to me and eating her lunch. When she was done I thought I'd see how she would react to some Oreo's. He he!! This is what she looked like after eating just 1/2 of one!!! I did keep Zaidy from licking her but Gabby thought it was hilarious when I would tell her not to try and kiss Zaidy. You can see it on her face after each time she tries to kiss her!! I love some oreo's and apparently so does Gabby! =0)

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is hilarious! She is so adorable - it's just great how gorgeous she is! Does she have two front teeth already?!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, this is so funny!!! I love all of the pictures. Boy she can eat Oreos like I do!! These are keepers, put them on the fridge!! She's too cute!!

Anonymous said...

This are my favorite pictures of her yet! I am sure this mess was worth every minute of the clean up. So darling!

deb said...

hna. kokinda,
how are you? don't you just love the blog world? Your baby is beautiful. I give olivia oreos all the time. she just learned how fun it can be to dunk em. I'll need to take a pic next time. love your blog

Me and Nick said...

too cute! can't wait to see you guys this weekend! by the way, i was torn between the lemur and the snail...those are awsome costumes! love ya'll!