Sunday, July 20, 2008

Anyone want to play? =0)

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Ok, I love games, so let's play!! I have a million memories of you growing up. My all time favorite is when you came over to have my mom measure you for a band uniform, and I loved that you played the flute. I liked watching you perform at football games and band concerts. You are such an amazing flutist. Do you still play?
~Shannon~

Colette Campbell said...

One of the fun times I remember was in Salto, Uruguay when we tried to take that "shortcut" through the field to get to one of our appointments, and ended up crawling through the fence in our skirts, jumping a creek, and passing a cow or two before we made it to the other side.

Mitch and Shannon said...

I have a tape of us dancing. It's embarrassing. I also have one of Molly telling us in the camera that Jake doesn't bite, and as she's saying this, Jake comes up and jumps up on her and bites her!! LOL. Priceless. I always have good memories of playing.

Katie said...

Getting stuck in the snow in Boone, allowing two total strangers to tow us home, and splitting ourselves up with them. You making chocolate chip cookies or mac n cheese everyday.
Lot's of fun times sharing the bedroom with you and Molls for all those years...