Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Galina is Here!!!

Isn't she gorgeous, and so is Mommy too?!!! Galina has finally come and she is quite the little cutie and so chubby too. I will not post much about this just because I know Katie and Brian will want to show Galina to the world, however I do want to put a couple of pictures up though, just because I can't stand not showing her off a little itty bit! =0) She is so beautiful and we cannot wait to meet her. =0) Go Katie and Brian!!!!!! We love you guys!!!






3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Thank you so much for sharing the news with us!! I was worried, but now I am so excited and happy for them!! Thanks again for sharing!! She's beautiful, and Katie did an amazing job!! We are all proud of everyone!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Hey, yes I did get the emails! I mainly use gmail now! I am so glad you sent out the emails. I shared with my mom and she is thrilled!! Galina looks just like a "Kokinda"!! She's beautiful!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Hey, I love your pages. I saw Katie's and yours, and I decided to create one of my own! Thanks for the compliments on my Emily and Autumn!! They are getting bigger by the days and growing so much. I remember when I was Emily's age meeting you and your family for the first time,and it blows my mind how fast we grow up! Your little girl is adorable too!!