We had the wonderful opportunity to drive up to Williamsburg with Paw Paw, Grandma, Dana, Ariel, Phil, Miranda and Dallas this past Wednesday and go to Busch Gardens both Wednesday and Thursday. David and Sonja came up Thursday to meet us. We had a blast and I seriously can't wait to go back. I wish the kids could come with us too, yet we know that will be something to look forward to when they come again. =0) Don't ya just love the faces that Ariel gives. =0)
The park had the Clydesdale's inside and Gabby was quite mesmerized!! She kept trying to crawl inside the bars and this picture was actually of her trying to eat the bar. =0) Ariel was so sweet showing her.
Dallas is the cutest when he is holding Gabby!
Grandma is a sucker for this baby!
I think I caught Uncle David, Aunt Sonja and Phil in the middle of a conversation. =0)
Aunt Dana held onto Gabby during the pet show!! =0
Sleepy Baby!!
After the log Flume, Ariel, Dallas, Aunt Dana and Clay were drenched!
Clay decided to treat Dallas to a little art, literally! He he!! He look's great doesn't he??
Miranda being adorable!
Aunt Dana helped a lot with Gabby! They are so cute together!!
We couldn't resist this and the people passing by couldn't help staring and so Gabby stared back. She really has no qualms staring at anyone. =0)
I tried to relieve everyone from having to push or carry Gabby. This actually only lasted maybe an hour and a half! It seemed there was always a reason to put her in her stroller.
This is an awesome ride called the Griffon. It has a 90 degree angle drop and it is 205 feet high . Sweet huh?? =0)






No comments:
Post a Comment