Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family Random Photos!

We got together with all of the Grandkids yesterday and David took pictures of them! It was pretty fun watching them trying to cooperate. I followed them around and took pictures with my camera. You can tell this if you notice in the pictures the kids aren't looking at me. =0) Some I did steal from David and Sonja, because they were too cute not to have. We are really going to miss having all of the grand babies around. They were a blast to hang out with. =0) I guess Phil and Gabby will have to do. He he!! Just joking, do not take this seriously!! =0) I have also added some lovely pictures of Gabby's mo hawk. I was playing around with her hair after her bath the night before last and gave her a mo hawk to show Clay and it kept all through the night. We put the bow in her hair for the pictures to get it to lay down. I thought personally it would be great to have her like that in the pictures, but I had a feeling others would not find it so funny. He he!! I actually took these first three.
Miranda was so good with Gabby and they looked pretty adorable too.
This was a cute one David took when they were out re-doing some of the outdoor pictures.This one I took just at the right time! Gabby is slowly figuring out how to kiss!
Just had to get one of the help at work! He he!
Sonja had given Bonnie some sunflowers at the beginning of the summer and this was the result. These things are massive especially with tiny Miranda next to them!!Dallas was really good at being silly during the photos! Gotta love Phil's surprised look!It was so silly trying to get these two to sit at least a foot closer. They did not want to be to lovey. =0)The dogs did great waiting for us to come in and play with them. Of course once we were inside they wouldn't stay out of the pictures and so ended up being put right back out. =0)This was just cute because David was trying to get them to leave but they didn't quite understand what they were doing. He he!Here are the shots of Gabby's mo hawk!When Gabby spotted her reflection in the mirror she decided she need to kiss on it, over and over again. I thought one picture was enough, she was as cute as ever in all of the others.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to get some of these printed and framed. You guys got some really fabulous shots. I love my nieces and nephews!

Me and Nick said...

These are awsome pictures Em! They remind me of our pictures with our cousins when we were young! I was always the baby in the pictures though :) Too cool!