Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pool Time!

Our awesome Nieces and Nephew have been here visiting with us for the past week and a half and we have had a ball with them. These are some pictures from this past Monday when we spent some lovely time at the Gold's Gym pool, thanks to Gannon!!! These guys are definitely water babies. =0) Gabby kind of had fun. It took her a bit to get used to the water, then she was pretty good. =0) Here is Ariel, Phil and Sonja playing in the deep end!

I think Phil took this and I think Ariel is pretending to eat the pacifier. Maybe?? =0)
Dallas and Miranda had no problem making friends at the pool. Here is Dallas with one of his new friends. The blue hair was a hit!
This is after we were done swimming and I had changed Gabby back into something warm.
All of the kids went down this water slide a billion times, so I thought I would snap a picture of Miranda going up.
Dallas and his awesome blue hair.
Miranda giving me the go away look. =0)
Ariel being silly.
Sonja, Gabby and Ariel enjoying the shallow end!!
Here's Miranda after one of her many trips down the slide.



No comments: