Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday after the 4th!

I have posted a ton of different post, so please go back and look at them all. I think there are about 4 or 5 new ones. I know if I don't get as many on now, I'll regret it and even get ill at myself for not having gotten them on sooner!!! =0) Sorry there are so many. Here is the lovely dress Gabby wore yesterday to Church and then one of the onesie she wore under the dress and then wore the rest of the day!!! The dress was actually one that came from Aunt Kerriann that Ella or Julia wore, I'm not quite sure which. =0) The onesie was a gift to Gabby when she was born!!! I think from Aunt Molly or Aunt Katie!! If I'm wrong, sorry, I need to go back and look at her baby shower gift list!!!! Let me know who if it wasn't them!!! =0)





Here is a blurry picture of Gabby's first tooth. She doesn't like for anyone to mess with her mouth so this was very difficult to get. It's the white spot in the upper right side of her mouth. One corner of it has actually broke through the skin and is like a little dagger in her mouth. Only Gabby would have a tooth come in in an awkward spot. =0) I'm hoping to get a better one soon!!

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute 4th of July model she is!! I see her 1st tooth as well. I know you are so proud of her!!

kokanuts said...

This is wonderful site. You do such a good job Em. The pictures are great. Gabby is beautiful. Thanks for making the family look good!