I had meant to put these up forever ago, but have forgotten as time has gone on. =0) We went to the beach back at the beginning of June to see my Mom's side of the family who had come from all over to visit. My cousin C.L. came with his family from Texas, and his sister, Wynne, came from Morganton with her pups and a very handsome friend. =0) Also, my cousins Jamie and Jodi came with their families too, Jamie from Raleigh and Jodi from Florida. It was a great time. My Aunts and Uncle live in Jacksonville, so they had to make a drive to Emerald Isle also. =0) I met up with Mom, Molly, Nick, Kerriann, Julia and Ella and we all went down to the beach while the others cooked dinner. This was Gabby's first encounter with the ocean. She did not like it one bit, let me tell ya. She would stare at it, but the moment you put her feet in, she would scream and pull at ya. It was fun though!! Julia and Ella had a blast. Although, I didn't know it but Julia hates the ocean yet Ella will go out with anyone. It's hilarious, when I would have thought it would've been vice versa. Also, for anyone who may want to know, we finished Zelda on the Wii and it was great! =0) Love y'all!!!
Here is our first dip in the ocean!
Face of distress!!
Being good with Aunt Molly!
Poor Julia! She just can't stand the ocean or sand it seems in this picture! =0)
Ella dug right on in!!!
So, oddly enough my cousin C.L.'s son, Jackson looks an awful lot like Gabby. Aunt Karen gave us a picture of the two of them looking at the camera at the same time, and it is kind of crazy how much they look a like. Jackson is bigger of course, he was born two months before, but still it is so weird!!! =0)
I'm hoping they are going to grow up playing together. This was the first child she paid any attention to that wasn't a foot taller than her!
Here is C.L., his gorgeous wife, Lisa and my Aunt Karen!
Aunt Molly, Uncle Nick, and Julia waiting for the big family picture.
Aunt Molly getting her camera ready! I couldn't figure out where the button was on mine quick enough, so Molly has the final picture!! =0)
Here are most of us!!! =0)
I feel bad also because I didn't get any pictures of the newest addition to the Vogel family nor his parents, little Jesse James. He was so adorable and didn't cry at all while we were there. How awesome is that! I'm sorry guys, but I'll get some of ya and stick up here soon!! =0)
2 comments:
I love Jackson and Gabby's cheeks. Makes you just want to squeeze them.
Hey Emily,
He's been working all week, so that isn't helping him at all. He was only on quarters for one day, Tuesday,and then back to work. He hasn't been to do anything. I am running everything in the house. I miss the help!! Looks like Gabby had fun at the beach. Emily was surfing when we went home in Fl to see my folks. Autumn,on the other hand, didn't like the beach. She prefers the pool! Like me!! I like this blog site. I like keeping in touch!
Post a Comment