Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some lovely Random Pictures!

I have a lot of things I want to put up, but unfortunately I have downloaded a lot of it onto Clay's laptop and he likes to leave that at work now. Ay!! Here are some random photos from these past couple of weeks. Gabby is growing and getting so big, too fast. She has finally started sleeping on her side, which is so cute to watch. I got a picture of her doing that and here it is.

This is a picture of a flower that had finally bloomed but was so heavy it ended up just laying on the plant in front of it. =0)
This basket had some awesome hanging flowers in it but I hung it, along with another under the bird feeder and it almost killed it with all of the seeds that fell from the feeder. I've been trying to keep both alive, but I don't think I am winning the battle. Any advice??
These are the beautiful sunflowers that have finally bloomed. Each stalk has a ton on them and here are a few pictures of them all blooming. I'm going to take another one, since there are ton more opened now. =0)
This is another funny picture of Gabby eating!!! =0)



2 comments:

Katie said...

She is so adorable! What a green thumb you have - everything looks so beautiful!

Colette Campbell said...

Those are cute pictures of Gabby. Good luck with those plants. No advice here-I just plant stuff and hope it grows, and if there's a problem, I get my dad to fix it-he's got the green thumb.